Administrate Post:

Seth_30

lvl 1: Loincloth
20/11/14
posted 60 months ago
What is GiWiPe: GiWiPe is modified version of the attack high level players use called GoWiPe. GiWiPe is mainly made up of giants, wizards, and pekkas. This is for clan war attacks or for trophy pushing if u have the loot. In this guide I'm going to teach you how to use it during clan wars. What troops and spells to use: These are the troops i use with 200 army camp spaces. Feel free to change depending on the base you are attacking. 12 giants 2 pekkas 15 wizards 10 wallbreakers 10 archers/ barbarians/ minions 2 rage spells 1 lightning/ heal spell The attack: 1. First, lure the enemy clan castle using your archers, barbarians, or minions. Then if u have wizards in your clan castle then use them to to take out the enemy troops. If you have a pekka in your clan castle then use a lightning spell to kill the troops. 2. Then, send your giants at place you are attacking from make sure to spread them out some. Use wallbreakers and a rage spell to break through the first layer or two of walls. 3. Next, place your wizards behind your giants and let them clear out the buildings on the outside. Once there is a clear path to the middle send your pekkas and barbarian king and use a rage spell in the center. This is the most important making sure that your pekkas and barb king go to the middle because it will guarantee you a two star! Results: You are guaranteed a one star no matter what unless you totally mess up everything. Two stars are very common just make sure that the pekkas and barb king go to the middle. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed and can use the GiWiPe attack strategy yourself in clan wars!
Administrate Post:

Seth_30

20/11/14
posted 60 months ago
My first post ever sorry if it's bad but the information is good and it is an awesome clan wars attack strategy!
Administrate Post:

Seth_30

20/11/14
posted 60 months ago
Tell me what else you what me to teach you guys about at th 8 i can do pretty much anything.
Administrate Post:

dmitrik

17/11/14
posted 60 months ago
Seth be quiet. You know nothing. #nib4lyf
Administrate Post:

Limabean89

02/08/14
posted 60 months ago
Seth, why in the would you giwipe at TH8? You would get murked by splash damage. There is something called GOWIPE. 2 Golems, 2 pekks (Preferably Lvl3), 11 WBs, and the rest wizzies (Lvl 5). Youtube how to attack. Clash on!!
Administrate Post:

Seth_30

20/11/14
posted 60 months ago
Not a lot of people have golems at th8 if u do great use gowipe it is better but if u dont this is another not quite as powerful option.
Administrate Post:

D347H R4NG3R

25/11/14
posted 60 months ago
Using GOWIPE/heavy hitters can get expensive. Personally I wouldn't GOWIPE A th8 its not worth it. Save it for the big boys. Gold 1 or crystal 3. Don't be afraid to use that next button and you should easily find worthy raids of 400k to 800k resources

Post a Reply