Administrate Post:

Haymaker523

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
here
15/03/14
posted 61 months ago
I've currently been using a GOWIPI Strategy consisting of (1 barbarian) to draw out clan castle troops and to set bombs off, (3 minions) to draw the rest of the troops out then to kill any defenses if it was ground. i would bring (2 pekka's) for tanking out damage and dealing tons of damage per hit (2 golems) to take the damage, (16 wizards) to deal most of the damage to everything, (2 witches) to clean up everything and deal tons of damage without getting hit. Finally i would bring with me my king of course and queen, then (2 Heal Spells) (1 Rage Spell) (1 Jump) in the clan castle(25) i would bring (1 witch 3 wizards 1 archer or barb). it always gets me at least 2 stars on town hall 9's but most of the time its a 3. i have currently a 205 army space count. Clan- AbeRRant Squad. thanks :) good luck!!! Tank it out :D
Administrate Post:

Trvalv

lvl 7: Mortar Humper
here
31/05/14
posted 61 months ago
I would take 4 wizards out and put 8 wallbreakers in, Golems take more damage than you think getting inside the first couple walls.
Administrate Post:

Soopmeister

lvl 1: Loincloth
here
28/08/14
posted 60 months ago
I've been playing around with different troop configurations using GOWIPE as the basic element. I've found that using 2 golem, 2 pekka, 2 valks, 2 dragons, 2 hog riders 4 wall breakers and the rest wizards with 3 rage spells is really good for getting a 3 star in a clan war against most bases. Obviously you use too much resources to be able to utilize this troop configuration very often but it really comes in handy in a clan war
Administrate Post:

bold

here
09/10/14
posted 60 months ago
-- removed by admin --
Administrate Post:

bold

here
09/10/14