Administrate Post:

WightSage

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
Admin
here
06/02/14
posted 63 months ago
Welcome to Neggsnetwork COCB Forums! We invite you to use common sense! Profanity is allowed in a mature fashion. Use your best judgment. If your best judgement is being a King Douchebag your post will be removed. Try to keep things as positive as possible and game related. You are more then welcome to be yourself within reason. Have fun!! Game on Gamers!! * Absolutely no account selling * Do not Recruit clan members in General Discussion * Profanity is allowed, just don't be a dick * If you spam, Black Dynamite will end you * No free gem links * Be helpful
Administrate Post:

PRODlGY

lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
here
22/12/14
posted 61 months ago
Wait what? What's the difference between moderator and admin?
Administrate Post:

DG the boss

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
here
05/08/13
posted 61 months ago
Profanity is allowed?
Administrate Post:

JediL1C1OUS

lvl 1: Loincloth
11/01/15
posted 61 months ago
I'm unable to create a new thread. I've tried on multiple browsers and devices to no avail. Is there a minimum number of posts required to create a thread?
Administrate Post:

ahjeng

n/a
14/01/15
posted 61 months ago
How can I create a New Post?
Administrate Post:

Mr.Grinch

19/01/15
posted 61 months ago
Hello i was just wondering if i link my account to a second device can i link the 2 device to a third?
Administrate Post:

Wired Fuzzy

lvl 6: Giant Sideburns
here
24/03/14
posted 60 months ago
PRODIGY - A Moderator polices the forums, comments, plans, etc., but doesn't do any actual changes to the site other than those areas. Admin includes the Moderators, as well as anybody else also officially working on the site, which includes Neggs, WightSage, Site Manager, the techs, etc., who do lots of other things having to do with the site besides the Moderator work. Subtle difference on your end, but somewhat different responsibilities on this end.
Administrate Post:

Wired Fuzzy

here
24/03/14
posted 60 months ago
JediL1C1OUS, ahjeng - It was tested, and you should be able to post right away. Sometimes the server "hangs up" and you need to go back and try again. I always copy my posts before I submit them, so if they don't go through I can paste them back in and try again. Be sure and do the math, so the server knows you're not a Pekka in disguise!
Administrate Post:

Wired Fuzzy

here
24/03/14
posted 60 months ago
DG the boss - Profanity is allowed. Just keep it to a reasonable level, there are younger members here. Profanity in it's place is fine, we just don't want profanity for the sake of doing it. You know, no rude profanity laden rants with no value. Common sense rules apply.
Administrate Post:

Wired Fuzzy

here
24/03/14
posted 60 months ago
Mr.Grinch - You should be able to do that just fine, one account on multiple devices should be no sweat. I have several accounts on Clash of Clans, and I can access them all on several different devices, (Smartphone, Tablet(s), PC with Android emulator). I use Google Games to keep my accounts safely backed up, so I don't accidentally lose them, and I suggest you do the same, otherwise no problem.
Administrate Post:

shinesss

25/03/15
posted 58 months ago

Got it~!

Administrate Post:

FizzyNoodles

here
20/03/15
posted 58 months ago

Yeah done and done, pretty simple rules if I say so myself. Nothing to hard.

Administrate Post:

Skiesto Gaming

n/a
28/03/15
posted 58 months ago
-- removed by admin --
Administrate Post:

FizzyNoodles

here
20/03/15
posted 58 months ago

Why don't we just flat out ban profanity since no one on the site uses it and because some people may over do it. Also there are young kids on our forum. So can we please just flat out ban profanity.

Administrate Post:

CocDad

here
10/04/15
posted 57 months ago

Lets all be adults about this eh?

Administrate Post:

jmumme43

lvl 7: Mortar Humper
here
13/06/14
posted 57 months ago

We are not going to outright ban profanity, but we will remove all comments that are excessively offensive to a member of this site. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cost you. If you do see someone that has excessively offended you or another member of this site, please feel free to go to their profile and report them and/or message the staff of the site directly and we will get on it as soon as we can. 

Administrate Post:

FizzyNoodles

here
20/03/15
posted 57 months ago

Thank you. I just found that parents may restrict kids from the site if parents see anyone swearing/cursing on the site and we don't want that (Not talking about me). It has not caused me much trouble at all but I still find it annoying to find on a nice site like this. 

Administrate Post:

KingOfDragons

lvl 2: Hog "Rider"
here
19/04/15
posted 57 months ago

a lvl 14 cannon

Administrate Post:

dragonboy365

here
08/04/15
posted 57 months ago

good, profanity is ok a little bit... not to be banned

Administrate Post:

Kristina Sawyer

30/03/15
posted 55 months ago

U can't post free gem links?

Administrate Post:

Ai Enma

03/07/15
posted 55 months ago

New to site only to discover I'm banned? I've messaged admin and 1 moderator asking for help. Any clues would be greatly appreciated and my apologies if I'm in wrong spot. Like I stated..newbie.

Administrate Post:

Baza

05/07/15
posted 55 months ago

hi what up bros

Administrate Post:

Kristina Sawyer

30/03/15
posted 55 months ago

Appnana.com or the app gift guide will give u free gems. Once u get a account on Appnana.com, enter my invitation code b9536136

Administrate Post:

Kokontolanmacan

21/08/15
posted 53 months ago

BogeL anak jagoan

Administrate Post:

Kristina Sawyer

30/03/15
posted 53 months ago

wha?