Administrate Post:

ayadragon

lvl 1: Loincloth
none yet
20/01/17
posted 45 months ago

Supercell’s most played game is Clash of Clans. According to Gamespot, more than 100 million people play Clash of Clans every day. That’s just massive!

Well, it’s often tedious waiting for a week to finish your upgrade or anything. And for finishing faster, you need Gems, Gold, and Elixir, which you have to earn! But what about Clash of Clans Private Servers, where you get unlimited everything?

Before I start off with this topic, I want to mention that this requires you to root your Android device. This worked with a flaw on my Samsung S6. You also need a jailbroken iOS deviceto join the private servers.

I’ll also be sharing the DNSmethod which sometimes works by luck. But for Android, it’s gonna work, no matter what, but you need to give special root permissions in order to switch to the Clash of Clans private servers.

Clash of Clans Private Servers (Android & iOS)

Who doesn’t want unlimited Gold, Gems & Elixir in Clash of Clans? Well, you get them right in these private servers. I’ll be sharing methods for each OS – Android & iOS.

Firstly, I’ll tell you how to join these private servers on your Android device. I suggest going with the rooted method as the success rate is much higher. Then, I’ll be telling you the steps for iOS, and you need to jailbreak your iOS device in order to make this work. However, there’s an alternative DNS method which barely works.

Let me tell you some of the pros of joining Clash of Clans private servers!

• Unlimited Gold, Elixir, Dark Elixir & Gems.
  • You can create or join clans just like in the official server.
  • You could max to TH11 within sometime!
  • The private servers are always updated to match with the original server.
  • You can friendly-battle your friends who are in the same clan.
  • You can just train all your troops in just a flick of seconds.

Here are some cons of Clash of Clans private servers.

• You have nothing to earn, and it’s just a temporary fun.
  • The modded servers might do lag sometimes, due to a high number of users.
  • The weird bug, your level keeps resetting in private servers.

Now, without further do, let’s get into the step-by-step tutorial for joining Clash of Clans private servers on both Android & iOS. For Android, we’re going to be using the ‘Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher‘ which is an app to switch between different private servers. For iOS, we’ll be joining a private server by editing the a certain file and then redirecting ourself to the private server’s IP.

Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher (Android)

Warning: Please make sure you have safeguarded your account by logging in to your Google account. If you haven’t done that, you might lose your account data permanently!

How to change to a private server?

1. Download Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher from the link below.
  2. Once downloaded, install the app.
  3. Now open the app, and it will start to download the modded package.
  4. When it asks for root permissions, just allow it.
  5. Now you’ll find a list of servers, select any one of them.
  6. Now tap on Connect.

How to change back to the original server?

1. Tap on Official Server.
  2. Then tap on Connect, and you’ll be moved to the original server!

Clash of Clans Private Servers – DNS & iFile Tricks (iOS)

There are two methods for iOS but the method which surely works is the iFile technique. For this, you need to edit the Hosts file with the IP address of the server which will redirect your Clash of Clans to the modded or private server.

How to Join a Private Server using iFile? (Jailbreak required)

Before moving on with this step, please take a backup of your Hosts file somehow, so that you can later change it back to normal to switch back to your original account.

For finding the IP addresses, you need your Android device’s help, as the IP addresses keep updating. So just open the COC Private Server on your Android device and copy down the IP address for joining that particular server.

1. Open Cydia.
  2. Search for iFile and download it.
  3. Once installed, open iFile.
  4. Now browse to “/ >> etc“.
  5. Find the ‘Hosts‘ file.
  6. Add new line: {Clash of Clans Private Server’s IP} game.clashofclans.comExample:1.1.1.1 game.clashofclans.com 
  7. Tap on the return button once (Crucial Step!).
  8. Save your Hosts file and close iFile.

Now open Clash of Clans and you will find yourself somewhere else! Now you have successfully joined the private servers!

How to switch back to the original server?

1. Remove the line you added before (1.1.1.1 game.clashofclans.com).
  2. Restart Clash of Clans, and you’ll be back to the official Supercell server.

DNS Method: (No Jailbreak required, but might not work for many)

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Then go WiFi options.
  3. Tap on the small ‘i‘ icon beside your Network SSID name.
  4. Now use this DNS: (178.33.6.244) as your Primary DNS server.

Concluding…

I believe this is very helpful for both iOS & Android players. I’m sorry for people having iOS devices without jailbreak as you have very little chances of making these Clash of Clans private servers work for you. But if you have a jailbroken device, just say hello to the world of unlimited Gold, Elixir & Gems. Android players too need a rooted device in order to make this work, or else you can’t.

Android players can just download the COC Private Server Switcher which is completely free to switch between servers in just a click. However, iOS players need to take the hassle of editing the Hosts file to change servers. Anyway, if you found this post helpful, make sure to share this with your friends. Comment below mentioning if these Clash of Clans private servers work for you!

To Download Clash of Clans Private Server APK visit here.

Administrate Post:

rossgeller

21/06/17
posted 40 months ago

Wow, I am so excited after watching this site's features. It is just amazing for game lovers. Thanks Clash of Clans builder.

----------
Regards,
Ross Geller
Interior Designers in Punjab

Administrate Post:

Administrateur

22/06/17
posted 40 months ago

Connection error from IOS..

Administrate Post:

clash23

31/08/16
posted 40 months ago

We have been really looking to hack roblox online here.

Administrate Post:

clash23

31/08/16
posted 40 months ago

Do you know about the google play codes online.

Administrate Post:

sunny yadav

12/07/17
posted 39 months ago

A website which can ful fill the need cocgemsnow.com  of every COC user visiting this website.

Administrate Post:

kevin bear

31/01/20
posted 8 months ago

I swear developers are so misjudged. In addition to the fact that they build everything, except they are compelled to for all time grin regardless of the conditions visit here Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket

Administrate Post:

leeqeen

12/02/20
posted 8 months ago

Do you know how hard it is to find good SEO in this area? “I started an SEO business in this area to solve that problem.” 

watch how high 123movies

Administrate Post:

kevin bear

31/01/20
posted 7 months ago

We realize the time was required for making this liveliness!. The moves are great. What's more, something that I like is the shade of the activity...It's amazing Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket..

Administrate Post:

leeqeen

12/02/20
posted 7 months ago

We are providing a lot of good services. With the search engine, you will benefit from using our services. and much more benefit from my company..Thanks

tgcomics

Administrate Post:

sugga singh

17/03/20
posted 7 months ago

thanks a lot for this in-depth guide for clash of clans server. really appreciated.

thetecsite.com

Administrate Post:

kevin bear

31/01/20
posted 5 months ago

I purchased the skin,first time purchasing something with cash, I should state not the best skin plan but rather the movements are acceptable, and I additionally required tobuy atleast one skin.

Black Leather Jacket

Administrate Post:

leeqeen2

08/05/20
posted 5 months ago

We are providing a lot of good services. With the advertising search engine, you will benefit from using our services. and much more benefit from my company.Thanks

what is impression management

Administrate Post:

acearchitects

31/05/20
posted 4 months ago

best architects in chandigarh

Administrate Post:

acearchitects

31/05/20
posted 4 months ago

Ace Architects was founded in 2015 with a vision to make cities better places to live. We believe that architecture and design impact lives and we can create a positive difference in the world through our work. Infrastructure is a key part of social and urban development and we contribute to the profession through design excellence and green structures.

best architects in chandigarh

Administrate Post:

atak1

09/07/20
posted 3 months ago

You should know about king of avalon hack cheats

Administrate Post:

camelia

27/07/20
posted 2 months ago

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. Road Trip Planning

Administrate Post:

OaklynnHaisley

07/10/20
posted 14 days ago

This blog is great check it out i recently allowed comments on my blogspot blog click to read

Post a Reply