17/02/22
posted 7 months ago

slowly starts to reverse?

Administrate Post:

johnpaul21

lvl 1: Loincloth
29/04/22
posted 5 months ago

Physical CDs are on their way out and music is now mostly enjoyed and listened to through streaming services. This change in the way we listen to music has made it easier than ever to find new artists and new music that we might not hear on the radio. The music industry is in a transitional period. There have been so many changes lately and there is probably more to come. Whether these changes are good or bad is up for debate, but it is true that good things can come out of a bad situation. In this transition period, we might see a lot of new and innovative ideas and things that were not possible before.

Administrate Post:

AugustBlack

14/08/22
posted 1 month ago

I don't see anything convenient about CDs because it's inconvenient. Also, my laptop doesn't have a disc drive and I don't know where I would listen to music if I had a disc. But if you go to the Tubidy website, you can just download music for free and listen as much as you want. It seems to me that if we still had CDs we would be inconvenienced. That's why I'm even glad we live in an age where everything is easy.

Administrate Post:

ordibehesht

23/08/22
posted 1 month ago

کفسابی

Post a Reply