Administrate Post:

katyahon

lvl 1: Loincloth
none yet
30/09/21
posted 3 months ago

We have a never-ending list of categories to choose from, like our Capy exclusive games! This is where you'll find our newest and most popular Capy games to enjoy. With hours of online gameplay, you will be entertained and able to dream big for as long as you want! https://yaksgames.com/category/make-up-games Life is not complete without a dream wedding. Friday Night Funkin From dresses to shoes, bridesmaids to bouquets you can plan your dream wedding over and over again with our wedding games. Once you've settled into your newly wedded bliss, maybe you want to add a pet into the mix! You can take care of all your furry and finned friends with our  pet games. It's never too early for you to start practicing those all-important mommy skills, which is also why we offer plenty of fun baby games, too!

best party games over zoom

The Jackbox Games website is jam packed with online party games, including those involving drawing, writing, trivia, or hidden identity guessing games. If you are familiar with The Masked Singer, then you may already be familiar with this game format. For this game, have multiple participants enter the Zoom call with their video turned off and with an alias as their name. Then, let each competitor cover one minute of a song. At the end of each round, have audience members vote for a favorite singer using Zoom’s polling feature. Once voters narrow down the singer to an absolute favorite, ask the audience to guess who the last surviving singer is.

tower defense poki

Hey Spin! I’m really sorry about your situation. I personally also like tower defense games and played quite a few of them over the year, I think I even played DTD a few years ago (back when I was in middle-school and we procrastinated during IT classes). So yeah, let’s have a small chat and see if we at Critique Gaming can help you a bit. We’re a studio that primarily uses Defold, we’ve had one major release (Interrogation: You Will Be Deceived), but incidentally we also did a tower defense of our own as an internal experiment a few months ago: https://cq-facility-management.surge.sh/

Post a Reply