Administrate Post:

Delhirentcar

lvl 1: Loincloth
none yet
10/11/20
posted 10 months ago

Book cab rental delhi from delhi rent car at best price.Call us now..

Administrate Post:

barch02

16/07/15
posted 1 month ago

Hi all! I'm a 23yo female forest ranger based out of Seattle.

I want to dip my toes into van life and would love to "rent a van" for a couple months. Is anyone out there not using their van for a 2-3 months and I could potentially rent it out? Great way to make cash and for me to experience living in a van! I'd rather not go through a company because they're so expensive!

If that idea falls through, then I'm thinking about building out some small and simple to start but thought I'd ask around to see if anyone was down for a new tenant!

Cheers!

Administrate Post:

KingVon

15/11/20
posted 1 month ago

Sorry, but even if my van is idle I wouldn't rent it for cheap to you. Nothing personal, but I'm paying insurance on it, have to handle the maintenance, and the depreciation as well.

You can look at peer-to-peer rentals on RVShare, but they aren't cheap.

Either try something short term, or buy one yourself. Another option you could try is to get a lease takeover, like swapalease.com. Not many minivans on there though, but maybe. Then just fit it out so as not to violate the lease terms.

Administrate Post:

UNSAINTED

15/11/20
posted 24 days ago

Hey! I also think that renting a car is a stupid waste of money. It is much more profitable to rent a van, because it is much cheaper and you can even live comfortably in a van. In addition, you can travel in a van with your whole family, which is why I would recommend that you pay attention to this passenger van rental
I have been using this van rental company for a long time and everything suits me!

Post a Reply