Administrate Post:

DB Champion

lvl 1: Loincloth
28/01/15
posted 55 months ago

I wanted to talk about a new strategy that I learned from the Youtuber Molt. The Pekka Archer Raid is a very solid attack strategy for farming dark elxir. You take and go to the closest possible side to the dark elxir storage and then drop some of your archers to clear out buildings such as barracks and mines and pumps. By clearing out these surrounding buildings it will prevent your pekkas from going around the base. Then send in your pekkas with archers following them and they will work their way toward that dark elxir. I normalling bring along 3 rage spells and rage the pekkas into the base with the archers behind. This strategy is like the low level giant wizard stratgey. You want to wrap your archers tight around your pekkas. You could also bring along some wall breakers to blast through walls to help out your pekkas. Clash On! 

Administrate Post:

jmumme43

lvl 7: Mortar Humper
here
13/06/14
posted 55 months ago

How does the cost and efficiency of this attack strategy compare to that of Giant/Healer/Wizard?

Administrate Post:

drench15

lvl 4: Noobsauce Bob
here
30/10/14
posted 55 months ago

training time is also an issue with this strat

Administrate Post:

ThorBloodaxe

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
26/09/14
posted 55 months ago

De raids can be alot easier and more cost effective than this honestly. Are you going for a win too, or just the de? Cause wb giants arch minions barbs and gobs (really any combo) can get me over 20k-30k in a couple hrs if im just sniping de and not caring about cups. I usually do this coming down from mastersIII or crystalI alot of people leave their de out or not as protected. You get like 1-2k every attack and can attack every 5 or 6 min for 2 hrs while boosting your barracks.

-ThorBloodaxe Of Phoenix Ashes

Administrate Post:

matthew 101

23/02/15
posted 55 months ago

yeah giant healer would be more efective or even barch can do 

Administrate Post:

DB Champion

28/01/15
posted 55 months ago

It really doesn't cost that much more than a giant/healer/wiz. I use 20 lvl 4 giants, 2 lvl 2 healers, and 18 lvl 5 wizs and that army comp costs me a total of 110,000 elxir and the pekka archer with lvl 1 pekkas and lvl 5 archers costs me 115000. So if you this could be an alternative strategy to the giant/healer/wiz. The only thing that separtes this strategy is the time it takes to cook up the three pekkas.

Administrate Post:

TH8 Triumphant

lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
here
24/04/15
posted 55 months ago

If you really want to farm DE, just go to Masters 2 or 3. Many TH10s leave their DE storage out in hopes that low level snipers will take it and go without touching their inside TH. Plus the loot bonus is amazing. Otherwise, for farming DE, high gold to low crystal is not bad. And PEKarch seems more like a hybrid pushing/farming attack.

Administrate Post:

TH8 Triumphant

lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
here
24/04/15
posted 55 months ago

I would bring 2 rage 1 heal instead of 3 rage

Post a Reply