Administrate Post:

franktopia

lvl 1: Loincloth
18/02/14
posted 104 months ago
Many of you may not know what a Hybrid base. I'm going to get to the point and put stuff you don't need on here! First off a Hybrid base is a base that is a mix between a farming base and a defense base. They are good if you switch between pushing and farming regularly. I recommend not using the Hybrid base because if you are focusing on one of the two (farming and defense) i would build my base specific to it. But if you hate to build bases than go with the Hybrid as a long term base. I hope this helps you guys with understanding the Hybrid base. Enjoy!!
Administrate Post:

NickyJames

22/02/15
posted 92 months ago
Hey
Administrate Post:

NickyJames

22/02/15
posted 92 months ago
Hey
Administrate Post:

God Of Light

lvl 4: Noobsauce Bob
here
08/02/15
posted 92 months ago
Hybrid bases protect your town hall and storages so you can stay high on loot and trophies. It's a great "in between" and if you need to stay in a certain trophy range to farm, you should use this base. You also get to save most of your resources while using a farming army. -An addition to this thread
Administrate Post:

Darty Molly

08/11/19
posted 34 months ago

Es wurden keine Informationen gefunden

Administrate Post:

zahidshaam

09/07/20
posted 26 months ago

DTH TV Recharge Online- DishTV offers D2H Recharge online and get amazing DTH offers. Simple and fast ... DTH India, Digital TV, DTH ServicesDish TV

Administrate Post:

WilliammS

09/07/20
posted 26 months ago

it is interesting

Post a Reply