Administrate Post:

Honar23jaleb

lvl 1: Loincloth
12/01/19
posted 43 months ago

Go to taploot.net on your iphone and use the code A2X3JL for free Gems, follow the steps

Administrate Post:

shabloooop

22/03/19
posted 43 months ago

how many wars would it take to achieve a level 10 clan doing 5v5 winning 15 stars every time?

Administrate Post:

KieranVR

16/04/19
posted 42 months ago

Join my clan Viking Rulers looking for people who donate I donate well looking to start war

Administrate Post:

KieranVR

16/04/19
posted 42 months ago

Join my clan Viking Rulers looking for people who donate I donate well looking to start war

Administrate Post:

KieranVR

16/04/19
posted 42 months ago

Administrate Post:

SAITYHYAR

09/06/19
posted 40 months ago

i am a bit confused.Is this a different game?I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to download clash Of Clans to my Chromebook for months. When I searched for my clan, the game i play on my android, it was nowhere to be found.

Administrate Post:

SAITYHYAR

09/06/19
posted 40 months ago

i am a bit confused.Is this a different game?I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to download clash Of Clans to my Chromebook for months. When I searched for my clan, the game i play on my android, it was nowhere to be found.

Administrate Post:

SAITYHYAR

09/06/19
posted 40 months ago

Administrate Post:

SAITYHYAR

09/06/19
posted 40 months ago

i am a bit confused.Is this a Xender Discord Omegle  different game?I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to download clash Of Clans to my Chromebook for months. When I searched for my clan, the game i play on my android, it was nowhere to be found.

Administrate Post:

salan

14/06/19
posted 40 months ago

just great

Administrate Post:

Airlines

26/07/19
posted 38 months ago

Our agents at the helpline, would help you book cheap Virgin Airlines Reservations. We would provide you with best flights and offers for every routes. Call and get best offers for Virgin Airlines Reservations.

Administrate Post:

sumin

12/09/19
posted 37 months ago

یلبذلرزطذزطرذزر

Administrate Post:

Arkinson

01/10/19
posted 36 months ago

I"m a newbie here. I have played clash of clan in the past but not in FB. Glad to know that this game now available on FB as well. Thank you so much!

Administrate Post:

DATY

17/10/19
posted 36 months ago

The reason you stayed here is because there was it of junk and it is fun. Now put all the junk there, you think you wanna stay now? Can't you just stop assuming that peopel are inactive? Its getting annoying. And like AGENT_BOOF said you got to respect everyone especially the staff. If you don't you risk a major chance of being terminated from the site.

Administrate Post:

jackloop

22/10/19
posted 35 months ago

Thank you for this support! i follow :)

Administrate Post:

pverma

03/11/19
posted 35 months ago

Hello everyone,

clash of clans is my favourite game 

Administrate Post:

clan12

30/01/20
posted 32 months ago

That's great to hear.

Administrate Post:

BrandonSmith

23/02/20
posted 31 months ago

Wow, that's cool

Administrate Post:

Indore

03/03/20
posted 31 months ago

Support your favorite site in the entire world! 

online cake delivery in Bhubaneswar

Administrate Post:

rtjhjbn

12/03/20
posted 31 months ago

The superb website where you can watch all the latest movies & TV Series. It will give an unlimited choice of selection. Millions of Title is waiting for you. <a href="http://www.gomovies24.com/mulan">Mulan full movie Full MOvie</a>

Administrate Post:

Robin Cruise

18/03/20
posted 30 months ago

Visit Qatar Airways Cancellation website to get the best deals and offers. You can easily book your flight tickets here. You can also get the easy cancellation process here. So, go to our website “Qatar Airways Cancellation” and dial Qatar Airways Cancellation Number for connecting with our experts.

Administrate Post:

Robin Cruise

18/03/20
posted 30 months ago

Get the best easy and quick services at American Customer Service. Here you can easily resolve all your queries by just connecting with our American Airlines experts. You can also get the best discounts of each flight ticket so that you can enjoy your trip in your budget. So, search American Customer Service and make your journey pleasant.

Administrate Post:

Lucas22

03/10/19
posted 30 months ago

thats a great news, thaks for the information and link.

Administrate Post:

dreamer cleaner

31/03/20
posted 30 months ago

super

Administrate Post:

Alessia Martine

09/04/20
posted 30 months ago

Fantastic blog... I think it's a very interesting and beneficial website for us.

First | Previous | 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last

Post a Reply