Administrate Post:

WightSage

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
Admin
here
06/02/14
posted 56 months ago
Support your favorite site in the entire world! Clash of Clans Builder is now on Facebook! Follow our page, share with your friends, clans members and even your pets! https://www.facebook.com/clashofclansbuilder1
Administrate Post:

SuperrrrMAY

lvl 1: Loincloth
here
22/02/15
posted 55 months ago
Hello! I am checking this out for the first time and i am a bit confused.Is this a different game?I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to download clash Of Clans to my Chromebook for months. When I searched for my clan, the game i play on my android, it was nowhere to be found. Maybe i need time to READ everything, I saw the Builder was on FB and couldnt go anywhere without 1st checking it out!!! can someone please tell me whats up?!
Administrate Post:

AGENT_BOOF

lvl 4: Noobsauce Bob
here
18/05/14
posted 53 months ago

You really are digging yourself a hole here dragonboy365. Be respectful. Just because you're behind a computer screen, doesn't mean you can shoot off any old comment at anyone. Think about it as a face to face situation - would you say that? I know your comment was somewhat mild, but you need to watch out for it in the future.

Administrate Post:

FizzyNoodles

lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
here
20/03/15
posted 53 months ago

DRAGONBOY365 THAT IS THE LAST STRAW!!! All staff are active. Have you ever noticed there are other games on this site? In the very top right corner you can change what game you are talking about. And thet are active and are on more reguarly than you they just don't show it. They do there job and keep us from harm and keep this site clean from really bad people/things, there job is not to to talk to their hearts content OK. The reason you stayed here is because there was it of junk and it is fun. Now put all the junk there, you think you wanna stay now? Can't you just stop assuming that peopel are inactive? Its getting annoying. And like AGENT_BOOF said you got to respect everyone especially the staff. If you don't you risk a major chance of being terminated from the site.

Administrate Post:

dragonboy365

lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
here
08/04/15
posted 53 months ago

Agent boof,I know that, Jeremy is king, I think this would be a good idea if a player is not on in 1 month, the system will automatically delete him or her, and by the way I'll bet u all have had an annoying sibling whose like 10 or 12

Administrate Post:

AwokenNeoX

here
04/02/15
posted 52 months ago

Cool !

Administrate Post:

Houpels

none yet
13/06/15
posted 52 months ago

Go to taploot.net on your iphone and use the code A2X3JL for free Gems, follow the steps

Administrate Post:

ravin_the_best

14/06/15
posted 52 months ago

lol

Administrate Post:

ravin_the_best

14/06/15
posted 52 months ago

sup guys

Administrate Post:

ellisshawn

21/09/15
posted 48 months ago

I love to play this game on iPhone and Android too. This is great news for all game lovers it is also on Facebook like rummy and farmville games. Good job done by clashofclans builders. Good Job guys.

Regards,

iPad Game Developer India

Administrate Post:

Themonster012

28/09/15
posted 48 months ago

That's realy cool !! Loool

Administrate Post:

mrcool1402

lvl 2: Hog "Rider"
15/03/16
posted 42 months ago

japan sex girlnjpwworld.com

Administrate Post:

gog668

25/04/16
posted 41 months ago

I think your post is sincere amazing in the theme you had talk. While, we have different opinion about that and we had published these viewpoint on the MOBILGA. You are really OUT, if u still donnot know the the website. The website take a deep analysis about the topic like this. So, you can use your agile finger to click it on the fellowing [url=http://www.mobilga.com/]MobilGa.com[/url].

Administrate Post:

SakiKane

21/03/16
posted 41 months ago

yeah I agree, I'm also very fond of this game
I always do a top up for Clash of Clans with unipin, and it's very easy :D

Administrate Post:

haq7

17/06/16
posted 39 months ago

join my clan for elder ! Constant war ! lot of donating ! Active clans !

Administrate Post:

Titans201

28/06/16
posted 39 months ago

Is this for real and that was the awesome news i hope every one like this.

Love Spells By Astrology

Administrate Post:

Kiara Robbins

01/07/16
posted 39 months ago

I loved this game on my iPhone. It is also available on Facebook. Great job done. Congrats

Regards,
India App Development Company | Debut Infotech

Administrate Post:

Nadela Helson

01/07/16
posted 39 months ago

This game is simply awesome. Guys, Clash of Clans Builder is now on Facebook. Go and Like the page and just try to play this game once. You will be going to love it for sure

Thanks & Regards,

Nadela Helson

small business seo | seo experts company india

Administrate Post:

clashofclans-sanchit

24/10/15
posted 39 months ago

can you add my videos in you youtube video section ?

Administrate Post:

Johnnybaii

07/07/16
posted 39 months ago

This weeks freebie is a $100 gift card for Clash of Clans to everyone that signs up! Over 50 gift cards left, they're going fast so be quick if you want one, you're welcome!

http://lnkgo.com/44I3

Administrate Post:

david luiz

01/11/16
posted 33 months ago

Apakah Anda suka musik. Kunjungi laguaz.net untuk men-download lagu gratis

Administrate Post:

david luiz

01/11/16
posted 33 months ago

Apakah Anda suka musik. Kunjungi laguaz.net untuk men-download lagu gratis

Administrate Post:

david lucky

04/11/16
posted 33 months ago

I'm playing clash of clans feel fun and simple on my phone.

download lagu

lagu dangdut

Administrate Post:

david luiz

01/11/16
posted 33 months ago

Clash of klan dibangun di facebook dan itu besar bahwa Anda mendengarkan musik dan bermain benturan klan. Om telllet om Dan ketika musik ini lahir itu akan tepat untuk Anda berdua mendengar dan memainkan permainan yang.

Administrate Post:

Steinerty

23/01/17
posted 32 months ago

That's great news ,lets do our best to promote this forum.

First |
| 2 | 3 | 4 | Next | Last

Post a Reply