Forums:

General Discussion:

3 Quick Way to fix brother printer offline problem?

Administrate Post:

mark johnson

lvl 1: Loincloth
14/02/19
posted 15 months ago

Every day, we receive thousands of request to troubleshoot the brother printer  problem. every user comes with the different kind of problems. we try my best to solve their problem.

But since last few days, we are receiving similar request. Which is about how to fix brother printer offline problem? people are going through this problem for long time. But they are unable to fix it yet.

So that’s why today, we are writing this article about how to fix brother printer says offline problem. If you are also going through such kind of problem.

I would suggest you to read this article until the end and follow the instructions to fix the problem.

Why is my brother printer giving me offline error?

Let’s come to the basic point, which is about why does brother printer gives offline error message to everyone.

1. Connection error.
  2. Communication issue between computer and printer.
  3. Driver issue.

These are the three basic reasons behind printer offline issue. now let me take you to the basic solution about how to fix this kind of issues.

1. Let’s power off your printer and computer for 3 minutes and then power them back on.
  2. Be sure your printer is connected to the wifi properly. If you don’t find proper connection between printer and computer. You need to go ahead and uninstall it.
  3. Now let me take you to the next step, here you need to check the connection status. Be sure your computer and printer is connected from the same network. If you don’t find them in the same network. you need to go ahead and connect them with the same network.
  4. After following all these instructions, if your printer is still giving you offline error. You should go ahead and uninstall the printer driver from your computer. Now install the new driver again. You will get rid of brother printer offline problem.

Printer is offline brother

Administrate Post:

daxanayep

28/01/19
posted 15 months ago

How to login http://aol-de.de/ on AOL 

Administrate Post:

booja01615

25/10/19
posted 7 months ago

My name is Brad and I am working as pro essay author for many years of my life. Learners do not have to worry about their essay paper writing service anymore because our professional writers are here to provide any studying help for you. Just visit resumeedge.com/ website if you need help in writing assignment!

Administrate Post:

alfredal

25/10/19
posted 7 months ago

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I feel really great to be part of the awesome community.

Post a Reply