Forums:

General Discussion:

What level do you need your queen to be really do a successful queen walk?

Administrate Post:

dhirajshetty

lvl 1: Loincloth
19/11/18
posted 42 months ago

Mine is level 5 and I’ve been doing walks for a few weeks now, and although if I pair it with a golem some wizards and witches it is a pretty sure 2 star, at what point does the queens level get me to those 3 stars? UC Browser SHAREit MX Player

Administrate Post:

Gary Ferris

23/11/18
posted 42 months ago

Once you get to level ten the 3 stars become easier to get in my exp

Administrate Post:

Gary Ferris

23/11/18
posted 42 months ago

Once you get to level, the 3 stars get easier in my exp

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 29 months ago

Mine is level 6. But there will be more with the updates I guess.

https://www.neeapps.com/

Administrate Post:

andrewsmith

08/01/20
posted 28 months ago

Level 5 Queen is here with me

https://www.androidfreewares.com/

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 25 months ago

Level 5 queen

https://www.pencildiary.com/

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 22 months ago

Clash of Clans is still the best Strategy Game

XAPK

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 20 months ago

COC is the best

Hago Apk

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 17 months ago

Do people still playing COC

Yes Player Apk

Administrate Post:

anaseo

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
21/10/19
posted 17 months ago

A large number of janitorial services will assist with a thorough cleanup of your lands or business settings, nonetheless countless will utilize a mixture of special routines.Amazon Vendor Express

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 16 months ago

Flipaclip Apk is an interesting drawing tool that can download for your smartphones and pc devices easily. This is the best way to creating stories.

Administrate Post:

noxplayer

14/02/21
posted 15 months ago

Nox Player is an Android emulator that lets you use almost any of this operating system's apps from the comfort of your own computer. We're talking about apps along the lines of Clash of Clans, Instagram, Subway Surfers, and Kitchen Stories.

Administrate Post:

noxplayer

14/02/21
posted 15 months ago

XPlayer video player is a professional video playback tool. It supports ALL video formats, 4K/ultra HD video files, and plays them with high-definition. It is one of the best HD video player for android tablet and android phone. XPlayer video player also protects your private video from being deleted or seen when people use your device.

Administrate Post:

noxplayer

14/02/21
posted 15 months ago

XRecorder is an application with which you can video record the screen of your Android and then retouch the file with the video editor. Would you like to record a video tutorial, a video call, or a video game? Screen Recorder - XRecorder is an application that provides you with the necessary tools to do just that. It lets users make both video captures and screenshots in a static image.

Administrate Post:

noxplayer

14/02/21
posted 15 months ago

CapCut (Viamaker) is a feature-packed video editor for Android devices that makes it easy to post-produce your audiovisual creations. This editor can add clips, trim clips, adjust values, and add music and stickers.

Administrate Post:

evonmispets

19/12/19
posted 15 months ago

Playit Apk Download and Install Latest Version. Video player & music player all formats supported to play all media files.

Administrate Post:

noxplayer

14/02/21
posted 10 months ago

InShare apk is an incredibly useful app for sharing and receiving all kinds of file transfers with ease. If you want to send large files to a friend without wasting time or paying for a special service, this app is a great way to send any file on your Android smartphone in a matter of seconds.

Administrate Post:

noxplayer

14/02/21
posted 10 months ago

ShareMe apk has simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. All files are sorted into categories(e.g., Music, Apps, Images) which makes them easy to find and share.
ShareMe - #1 file sharing & data transfer . ShareMe is the #1 file sharing globally. 🥇 Works on all windows and Android devices including Xiaomi,

Administrate Post:

hackemtu

30/09/21
posted 7 months ago

Roblox Apk é um dos maiores e mais populares jogos de mundo aberto. Baseia-se na Criatividade, Sobrevivência e Construção. Neste jogo, você pode criar e compartilhar experiências com seus amigos. Aqui, fornecemos o link para download do Roblox Apk. Então, vamos começar com uma visão geral rápida.

Administrate Post:

Rahulsingh

01/11/21
posted 6 months ago

In 2022 and coming years, YoWhatsapp is the best messaging application based on highly protected and layered on the basis of end-to-end encryption which is the reason of protection of your privacy. There are different features including Auto call recorder, auto status saver and much more that can be easily read and understood via visiting official website of https://gbwhatsapp.net/royal-whatsapp-apk/

Administrate Post:

Raytechs

25/11/21
posted 5 months ago

COC is still the best strategy game. Btw you can also download these apps. Memoji Stickers , Baby Stickers for WhatsApp, Animated Baby Stickers , Pentol Stickers , Animated Bengali Stickers , Bengali Stickers

Administrate Post:

apkarctic

10/12/21
posted 5 months ago

هل تريد تنزيل الفيديو أو الموسيقى على جهاز Android الخاص بك؟ قم بتنزيل Vidmate APK 2022 الآن وابدأ في تنزيل أي فيديو عالي الدقة من أكثر من 1000 موقع بما في ذلك Youtube و Tik Tok Facebook و Twitter و Instagram!

Administrate Post:

Rajesh4541

10/01/22
posted 4 months ago

Cynthia Rowley is the best player Of COC & live games

Administrate Post:

Rajesh4541

10/01/22
posted 4 months ago

cynthia rowley is the pro player of COC.

Administrate Post:

qscvbr

lvl 4: Noobsauce Bob
19/06/20
posted 4 months ago

Decent information picking up article. This post is truly the best on this profitable subject. stoelhoes kopen

First |
| 2 | Next | Last

Post a Reply