Administrate Post:

Jowlick

lvl 3: Teslafried Chicken
here
23/07/14
posted 60 months ago
Anyone have a good troop composition and deployment strategy for the Lava Hound?!?
Administrate Post:

Yofr3dt

lvl 1: Loincloth
20/12/14
posted 59 months ago
10 dragons 1 lava 5 air balloons.
Administrate Post:

PRODlGY

lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
here
22/12/14
posted 59 months ago
2 lava hounds 30 minions 22 balloons CC lave hound 1 heal spell 1 lightning spell 2 rage spells 1 freeze spell Try deploying two lave hounds on one side that you know will go on different air defenses. Let them distract the air defenses then deploy loons. When CC troops come out, kill them with lightning spell. Deploy the next lave hound when other lava hounds are almost dead. Deploy minions on outside buildings. Clear out buildings until you have a clear path to the town hall. Deploy heroes and two star the base. Voila, you just got yourself a strategy!
Administrate Post:

N8_Messer

lvl 1: Loincloth
here
24/02/14
posted 57 months ago
what i'm practicing now is what they call QUADLOON attack. I'm at TH9 with almost all defenses maxed up, but i was 3 starred by a player using this strategy. Troops Composition 10 archer 4 lavahound 18 balloons CC troop -- more balloons Lure the cc troops using 2-3 balloons. Destroy them using 10 archers and AQ. Now that cc troops are out, deploy 2 lava each on nearest 2 AD. Use rage spell on both area so that lava can destroy AD. Quickly follow-up lava with all balloons you got evenly distributed on each side. With lava hound hopefully still alive, it will then target the next 2 remaining AD, use the remaining 2 rage. Just watch for the balloons to clear the area..3 stars! :)

Post a Reply